Thursday, August 7, 2014

Positive Thinking Thursday {8-07-14}

Happy Thursday!  Are you ready for some positive thoughts today?  Welcome to the Positive Thinking Thursday linky party. I'm glad you are here!
Thank you for all your wonderful comments from last week's positive thought.  I'm glad it connected with so many of you.

This week's positive thought is also about mindfulness.  I am making a more conscious attempt at being more mindful every day.  It is sometimes difficult to just stop my forward motion and be still in the moment, but it is so worth it.
Live in this moment.
Source
Give it a try!  Leave me a comment below to share how you practice mindfulness.



Have a beautiful day!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you! This was a huge message in our Leader in Me training yesterday! It is so important to prioritize and enjoy each moment instead of worrying about what comes next. I am definitely guilty of this, so I love having another reminder!

    Mary
    Fit to be Fourth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just spent the month of July participating in an online book study for a book called Awakened by Angela Watson. It focused on practical strategies for transforming your mindset to transform your teaching. I work in an urban setting that is very stressful. This year, I am going to deliberately focus on having a positive outlook and not getting stressed out over things I cannot control. So often, when the ability to make decisions about my own classroom and teaching gets restricted, I get discouraged and negative. I am going to use the tips from the book to change the way I react in those situations so that I can stay focused on the positive instead!

    Beth
    Adventures of a Schoolmarm

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really enjoy this linky! Thank you!


    Jamie
    Drop By...
    Life As I Know It

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so VERY true!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You always pick the very best quotes.
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time for stopping by! I would love it if you would leave me a comment to let me know that you were here. (Please make sure that you are not a "No Reply Blogger" so that I can email you back.)